Quote Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
I hadn't heard anything about this. Sucks. I was at that TBA show you mentioned. Other than Bloody Kisses I never much cared for most of their stuff. The cover of Cinnamon Girl was good though. He was one of the tallest dudes I've ever seen in person. I think he was around 6'7". One of a kind voice.
I liked (and bought) everything Type O put out. IMO P.S. was one of the best bassists I've ever seen or heard..just menacing. His music is what made me want to pick up a bass..so I'm grateful for that I reckon. IMO, the highlight of their career is the Santana medley on the bonus CD that came with their last DVD. It rocks..I did play "After Dark" completely through tonight..I always thought that with his problems he'd meet an early demise. Just not this early.